Transfer of Funds
Transferring Funds Overseas
International transfers designed to match the urgency of your payments can be made to overseas beneficiaries.
MCB Maldives holds Nostro accounts in AUD, CHF, EUR, GBP, HKD, JPY, SGD, USD and ZAR
To process a SWIFT transfer, MCB Maldives requires the following information:
- beneficiary’s name and account number (IBAN when available)
- beneficiary’s bank name and address
- beneficiary’s bank SWIFT code and/or branch code
Receiving Funds from OverseasTo ensure the correct routing of funds, please provide the remitter with:
- your full name and account number
- the full name of the bank, as follows: The Mauritius Commercial Bank (Maldives) Private Ltd.
- the SWIFT code of the bank, as follows: MCBLMVMV
- the correct correspondent details
Local TransfersTransfers through RTGS and ACH are done on a Gateway to other local banks can be made in Rufiyaa as well as in USD.
Regular transfers to the same beneficiaries can be automated by leaving Standing Order instructions.
To ensure the correct and timely processing of your transfers, your duly signed transfer instructions must include:
- your name and account number to be debited
- the beneficiary’s name or Beneficiary's account number
- the beneficiary’s bank name